I received a text message today at exactly 11:45am from [I choose not to post the name he/she included in the text message] who claims to be a PCSO Consultant offering me to call him/her if I'm interested to know the SURE HIT LAST 2 NUMBER AND SWERTRES.

I know that this is not normal and probably a scam although I normally give the benefit of the doubt and honestly kinda tempted as well BUT the issue here is not if it's a scam as it's 99% scam-like but rather if this is true then it's sad that this "game of chance" is not really true as they are able to "control" the system [which is possible of course] thus making it not a game of chance after all but rather a "game of whoever they want to win". If that is the case then the millions of Filipinos betting their way towards financial independence is being duped or robbed freely.

I hope that this is just a prank text or paninira lang sa organization and that PCSO is really and legitimately providing Filipinos the "chance" to become financially free by simply betting and in the process help other poor people via the projects of the organization.

0 comments