Tomorrow is the day to all our mothers, mommies, moms, mamas or however you call the person who patiently carried us for 9 months 24/7 [7 months or 8 months to some but that still quite a long time]. Now is the only time I consciously knew that Mother's Day in the Philippines is celebrated on the 2nd Sunday of May. Before I just know about it via TV and now I can document it already via this blog.

Happy mothers day to my mommy and to my wife's mama as well [of course, we'll text them still to greet]! Although, sometimes we may be tough as we have different point-of-views being different individuals, we love you. We've told our feelings to you guys over and over again via letters and we hope we have touched your lives one way or another with our simple gestures. Again, we love you guys and more M days to come!

To all mothers in the world, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you guys!!! Keep up the good work!

0 comments