Is it fair to be arrested for protecting your children from accidentally killing a drunk and raging person who happens to be your son too? This is what happened to a mother from Capiz who accidentally killed his older son in an attempt to save the lives of her other children and sadly the life of this stupid son according to a news report in Inquirer.net.

Kaya I'm trying my best to stop drinking alcoholic products na because you never know what might happen under the influence of such products. The same goes to all people out there who love drinking alcohol. I do hope nothing as serious as this happen to you guys. As our doctors say, "Prevention is better than cure", the same is true to almost everything in life. By shying away from alcohol, we can prevent such unfortunate events. Personally, I hope I would be able to stop drinking alcohol as normally I drink not because of drinking but because of bonding... So next time, I'll just drink juice or water instead in bonding with people para iwas disgrasya.

Kawawa naman yung nanay, kaka-mother's day pa naman. Be safe everyone!

0 comments