After I dropped off my wife in Ayala-Paseo this morning, I saw a group of people with streamers and posters that is rallying in front of BDO in Paseo-Makati Ave.

Their concerns? I am not really a rally type of guy as I personally believe that all people have limited time and energy that should be used "wisely" to further improve the life of a person and his loved ones. But we all are entitled to use it freely to whatever we desire of course. That's why I do hope that these people will at least be heard and hopefully they don't catch colds, coughs or any other sickness as it's raining very hard a while back.

My only concern about these activities is that while they try to make their voices heard, I do hope they do it without disturbing other people in the process because causing trouble to other people will minimize the strength of your voices because maiinis ang ibang tao imbes na mahabag sila sa objectives niyo kasi kanina the rallyists caused quite a vehicular traffic as they are standing still in the middle of the road which blocks the drive path of vehicles. And also, by doing so, I hope that they maintain cleanliness as whatever advocacies they have will be put in the drain if Mother Earth is destroyed which may result to the trashes they leave behind in appropriate places instead of straight to trash cans. Improper waste disposal results to increase in carbon which results to Global Warming which harms Mother Earth. This is rallying responsibly without disturbing other people and without harming Mother Earth.

0 comments