Rainy Summer

Posted by Admin | 1:10 PM

As I look at the window just now before shutting down my PC, I can't help but be sad about the darkness of our sky despite the summer season. This has been the scenario lately for the past few days. Abrupt rain and frequent drizzles.

This is the "current norm" of our climate because of the current situation of Mother Earth. She is sick due to the enormous carbon trapped in our atmosphere that results to Global Warming. Again, this is still reversible as long as everyone do their own share of saving our common home. I urge every Juan to learn more about the subject by reading more books, magazines or articles. I also urge every Juan to personally apply everything that could help Mother Earth and also do everything that you can to inspire and influence as many people as possible to do the same.

This is not just for our sake but for the sake of our future generations as well. A parent who loves his children, a brother who loves his siblings, a religious leader who loves his followers, a political leader who loves his countrymen and a person who loves the world should help combat Global Warming. Just now as I was about to end this blog, it started raining hard again.

This problem needs less talk and more action so I do hope that everyone act more and talk less. I do hope that my future grand children will be able to meet your future grand children as well. More power!

0 comments