Baron Geisler is on the news again and (thinking of the most fitting emotion for this issue...) - and it's because of another "sexually related" issue this time around to Yasmien Kurdi.

I'm no showbiz reporter and I'm definitely not acquaintances of these celebrities but only one of these parties is true. I'm just confused as to why Baron is doing this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

See how annoying it is repeating something over and over especially if it's a mistake?
Of course, this is of course if these allegations from the gazillions of showbiz personalities are true. I love giving people the benefit of the doubt. But if this is true, then I don't understand why he do this over and over [don't worry di na to annoying] again. Maybe it's publicity being an actor... I don't know. Psychiatric problem perhaps... Still, I don't know.

If he really did it, then I'm not for him definitely. C'mon man, he's an actor and used to be a popular one at that thus he could get chicks [whether for fun or serious relationship] without resorting to indecent acts which could possibly ruin his career. The same is true to all of us guys. But he didn't do it and these women are just creating stories then I definitely will side Mr. Geisler for obvious reasons of course. Sometimes kasi there are women that give the impression that they could be intimately touched or worse some even verbally agree to become intimate and afterwards will declare "rape", "sexual harassment", etc. This to me is also unfair to men. As I've said before about laws, it should be amended in favor of everyone not just women, children but to everyone else. Meaning, whoever is at fault [based of course on investigations and other CSI related stuff], should be punished - this is being unbiased.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

www.thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com | All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

4 comments
  1. SighNetDollars May 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

    Hi bro,

    If you have some problem on eblogtemplate installation, visit my blog and leave a comment regarding your problem and I will help you.

    Please don't forget to leave your blog url or better to subscribe via email and I will email you the solution of your problem. Thank you...

    Sincerely,
    Felix Albutra
    SighNetDollars.blogspot.com

  2. SighNetDollars May 29, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

    Pare,

    Pinoy ka pala... Regarding your eblogtemplate installation problem, just leave a comment on my blog and post what is your problem all about and I'm willing to help you. Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts.

    Sincerely,
    Felix Albutra
    SighNetDollars.blogspot.com

  3. SighNetDollars May 29, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

    Hello my friend.

    Your eblogtemplate problem has been solve. I already post an article regarding to your eblogtemplates problem. Please visit it here. http://tinyurl.com/ll9xwy

  4. Admin May 30, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

    Yeah, checked out the link. Sige, I'll try it ASAP. Thank you parekoy.