This is to inform my few Filipino readers that I'll be writing my blogs via the english language from this day forth not because I'm being non-Filipino as I'm proud to be one but rather because I just recently saw in my stats as I seldom look at my stats that there are a lot of netizens from other countries that are able to visit our weblog via their queries on various search engines. This is because English is the world's most commonly used language thus dubbed as the universal language.

Rest assured that I'll be blogging in plain english as I personally don't find it comfortable opening Meriam Websters Website and keep on looking for the meaning of hyphaluting [hard to understand] words.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

http://thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com/ All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

0 comments