“Don’t be nervous, just think, at the end of the fight, you’ll hear ... and the new IBF superbantamweight champion of the world, Manny Pacquiao.” these are the words that Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao said on his first fight in the US with then IBF Superbantamweight Champion Lehlo Ledwaba which was ranked one of the world's pound for pound boxer that time and first fight with Freddie Roach, according to Philstar.com.

And look where he is today...

I prefer to believe that this is a solid proof of the "Law of Attraction" at work in favor of the person as oppose to believing that what happened to our Pambansang Kamao "destiny" as for me destiny means, even without doing nothing [in Pacman's case, even not training as hard as he always do], you'll still become the person you're destined to be - be it successful or unsuccessful.

Simply put, "Law of Attraction" is attracting whatever it is that we deeply and constantly think and desire.

Pacquiao's road to greatness is not a walk in the park. It didn't come by accident. If I'll trace it back, he wanted to live a better life when he was younger [as far as I remember in Jericho Rosales' portrayal of Manny Pacquiao in a movie]. As young as he was back then, he was firm with his desire to have a better life although don't have any idea how to do so which is irrelevant to "Law of Attraction" as it simply gives the opportunity to the person to achieve whatever it is he desire. The opportunity that was given to Pacquiao was boxing as he felt evident being a natural fist-fighter in his younger years. Even him meeting Roach in the US was not by accident but by "Law of Attraction" as they we're tediously looking for a trainer and promoter for him in the international boxing scene.

The Law of Attraction works every time, whether the person knows how to use it or not... It does. Negative thoughts [bwisit ang gobyerno walang ginagawa para bumuti ang kalagayan ng mga mamayan] attracts negative scenarios [more disastrous events on the person] which result to negative outcomes [more disastrous outcomes on the person]. All of us are very familiar with this experience. I know I do from time to time although I consciously do my best to constantly think positive thoughts about everything not just because I want to have positive scenarios which would yield positive results for me but also over time, it feels better in my heart. While people like Pacquiao, and a few others, who are constantly positive with their thoughts constantly receives positive opportunities or scenarios that yields to positive results.

I do not believe that one is destined to be successful while others are to be unsuccessful. I don't believe that this is how our lives are designed because if that is so then there's really no need for me to work my butt off in becoming rich because I'll become one if I'm "destined" to become one. That's like thinking that one is doomed to be rich while others to be poor whatever these people do - be it not do anything or doing something. You become successful because you do all the things to become successful coupled with being positive that you'll be able to achieve it no matter what. The same thing with being unsuccessful.

But I agree about destiny to one thing, that is you're "destined" to be unsuccessful if you do nothing... That I can guarantee.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

www.thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com | All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

0 comments