Lately my wife and I were hooked in watching several documentaries featured in Discovery Channel, National Channel, Biography Channel and the likes that my wife even bought a couple of documentary VCD's [orig ha as we don't support stolen goods] which I call "lullaby VCD's" as I often sleep during watching it. Effective and safer than sleeping pills...

Though my fascination with history is not as much as my fascination in money-making, movies, entertainment, games, sports, etc., I definitely am interested to learn more about this 47 Million years old human link that was discovered recently. Imagine, a possible "human being" or at least "human link" [one of our ancestors] that is 47 Million years old...

Cool right? I wonder if that "human" could talk... I wonder if that "human" has a family... I wonder if that "human" act the way we do... I wonder the things that this "human" saw during his/her lifetime... Just curious that's why me and my wife will definitely watch this "lullaby show" [as we might fall asleep watching it as well depending on how the documentary was conceptualized]. But still nothing beats living our generation, I just hope that individually we work in order to improve and preserve the livable condition of our one and only Mother Earth not just for us but for the future of our children and their children and their children's children.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

www.thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com | All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

0 comments