It has been almost a month now since I started this blog with the hopes of being one of the best Filipino blogs especially in terms of its content whether via writing, photos or videos. I know this is going to be a very challenging feat because I'm really really really super lazy in learning technical stuffs like web designing, development, graphic design, photo and video editing, etc. But I'll take it one step at a time and IF [this is a big if] I happen to become successful at least in learning the above subjects, then anyone who consider themselves a not-so intelligent with technical stuffs particularly on the net will be able to do it as well.

Where am I so far? I have used the services of Blogger.com as my blog provider being a super duper mega over newbie in the technical sides of blogging and the best news with this blog provider is that it's FREE plus you'll be able to earn from it via Google Adsense and other advertisements. I have already setup my Google Adsense. Google Adsense is an opportunity for bloggers to earn from the advertisements provided by Google posted in your website. I setup Feedburner as well. Feedburner is basically a subscription service where visitors of your blog will be able to subscribe via bookmarking sites or via email. I also setup Adgitize. Adgitize is a free advertising network where bloggers will be able to earn simply by posting articles [which is normal with bloggers], clicking advertisements and reading their contents, referring others to join the advertising network for free, etc. That's basically how a blogger earns from Adgitize. Click here to join Adgitize for free and earn by simply doing what bloggers do - post and read. I have also setup Entrecard. Entrecard is a free blogging network where bloggers will be able to promote their blogs to other bloggers to drive more traffic to their own websites.

And now the latest installation in my blog is the Google Analytics as I was wondering how many visitors I have in my blog on a daily basis which I don't have numbers for almost a month now because I don't know how to. I just installed it just a while ago and it's still gathering some data [or as far as I know]. I'll still wait for around 24 hours to see if I installed it correctly being a technical idiot that I am. But hopefully I installed it correctly as I don't know where to paste the code Google Analytics provided me in my template. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

www.thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com | All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

0 comments