I was curious to watch the videos of Dr. Hayden Kho with different celebrities because my cousin shared to me yesterday that they were watching it. This is of course aside from the fact that Sen. Bong Revilla is all over the news wanting to "panish" [punish] the above doctor. So I Googled it and trying to find a site where I can watch it without the need to download. And I did find a site that uploaded it although it doesn't have a sound...

There are 3 scandals where Dr. Kho is the lead star with 3 different women namely Katrina Halili [which is the most popular among the 3] and allegedly Maricar Reyes [a feminine napkin model] and Mariana Del Rio [a corned beef model]. And hypocrisy aside as almost everyone are having sex, I was not that aroused with the first 2 clips as compared to Ms. Corned Beef - sexually that is.

But this blog is not about me talking about my fantasy [less words, less mistakes] of course but rather a simple "sigh" feeling to Hayden and the rest of the women to which he took video without their consents. As a man myself in this relatively modern age with all these gadgets and stuff, I have never thought of betraying a woman like this as I just feel that it's not fair to them be it as a simple prostitute, a FUBU or your "loved" one. I'm not disappointed with what Hayden did as we're not close but I just feel sorry for him and now it's his time to be humiliated just like how the women on these videos were humiliated by his act of voyeur. I mean, if you really wish to do such thing, you could have had the courage to ask them if they want to for both your PERSONAL [I can't stress the word more than enough to say that it should be meant for personal viewing between the partners unless they mutually want it to be shown publicly which I believe a lot of people including myself don't want to] viewing pleasure.

And to the women? Well, I don't really know the real story as to why they came to that point as I don't really give my say to unconfirmed stories but I can give my thoughts based on unbiased assumptions. Kasi if mahal naman talaga [I'm speaking about love based on the majority as I have a different meaning of the word] nila si Hayden, there's no question as to why they gave it all [by having sex]. Yun lang, ang hindi nila alam [as the news reports say], kinukuhanan na pala sila.

Well I guess aside from being barred to practice his profession, Mr. Kho [just practicing how to call the guy should he really be stripped off his license] will face several other punishments for such cowardly act. And to the women, better luck next time as honestly no matter how hard they punish themselves for being whatever they wanna call theirselves for doing such thing [as sex is normal and if they really didn't know then they are victims thus I don't really see anything wrong they did but allegedly love], it won't help. Life must go on. I know it's hard to move on being publicly humiliated like this but what else can you do? You can't just undo what you did or erase the images of you in our minds now. What you can do is to take your time to contemplate and become a better and stronger person because of this "mistake" [asking your partner if you're being secretly camcorded or checking the area first]. People do commit mistakes. It just differ on what kind but all of us do. So wag kayo masyadong paapekto sa mga sinasabi ng mga tao against you, especially if you didn't know you're being recorded, as these people also did their own share of mistakes so they are not clean as well, I'm not. Ang ginagawa din nila yan [sex]. It's just human nature to talk about people's mistakes, sadly. After all these scandals, you'll heal in time and Mr. Kho will definitely suffer the consequences.


==========================================================
Please feel free to copy and paste above article in your blogs, website or anywhere on the net as long as you include this entire credit:

www.thoughtsofaneagle.blogspot.com | All Rights Reserved
==========================================================

0 comments